Friday, March 14, 2008

Greetings and welcome

Dear Folks!
Thanks so much for stopping by this blog ... what I envision is a site where you can come and ask questions, make comments or other suggestions and I can facilitate your attempts at creating a "close-knit family".
I'll post pictures of all the projects so you can see them in color. I will also do tutorials for any of the projects for which you might be having problems or questions.

Please let me know what YOU would like to see on this blog -- just leave a comment attached to any post and I'll try my best to accommodate you.
Oh, and if you haven't yet gotten your own copy of Great Yarns for the Close-Knit Family, you can order it directly from the publisher, Hillside Education, or from Amazon.

Happy knittin' and let's play!

No comments: